Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Katie's Dress



My most beautiful bride Katie got married two weekends ago and was so kind to already send me some photos from her wonderful wedding day. She looks so happy in her custom made wedding dress. The dress is a very pale pink lace with a silk lining underneath. It has a simple silhouette with a crew neck, three quarter sleeves, and a seam at the waist, but yet looks so elegant on her. I am so happy with the way this dress turned out and I really think she was as well.

2 comments:

  1. Did you make the dress? If so do you take orders from strangers? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did make this dress, and I do take orders from strangers. My email is stephanie.stayer@gmail.com, feel free to contact me and we can talk more about what you are looking for. :)

      -Stephanie

      Delete