Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Day in the Life

So this morning started out as a dreary rainy day, so I started it out with some sewing. But really, when you have a view like this to enjoy while working, I can't complain. Twin Peaks and Sutro Tower are just fine SF sites to see everyday.
In the afternoons, a couple times a week, I take this little cutie, Cody, out for a long walk. He's a sweet heart and always a good excuse to go exploring around the city.
Today we came across Kite Hill. 
It started off with very dense foliage and small paths all around.
Then the hill starts to peak through the trees.
And we made it to the top! Now you get where Needle in the Fog came from?
Further on with our walk we came across Acme Alley.
Which was this! I love San Francisco and its hidden staircases throughout the city. Especially when they look so inviting like these do. So of course we walked down them. And there you have it, a typical day in the life of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment