Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sunny Days

This was the color of the sky today, so naturally I spent a good amount of the day outside. 66 degrees and sunny was the forecast. I started off inside, cutting some fabric. I am working on making some napkins to sell, but you will see more of those later.  Around noon I was asked if I wanted to hang in Delores Park, so I grabbed my knitting and Frida and headed down the hill. 
So we spent about two hours knitting and chatting in the park and then headed back over to his apartment. This particular friend of mine has a very nice shirt collection and I had brought my bowties with me.  He was the prefect model for them. I'm working on putting together a little "look-book" or "leave-behind" for clients that I am trying to sell to. One of my goals for this year is to get my products into actual stores.  I have a few in mind that I feel have a similar aesthetic to mine, so hopefully in the next week I will have everything ready and put together to make appointments with some of these stores and show them my stuff. This is one of my favorite shirt/bowtie combinations of the day. I just love the two different floral prints contrasting, yet complimenting each other at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment