Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Yum Yum

Tonight I made a delicious dinner that was also pretty healthy. We've been trying to eat healthier this year, but I was getting tired of salad almost every night. So naturally I went to seafood as our next stop. Shrimp was on sale at whole foods so I thought I would go for this tasty and flavorful dish, which was pretty too. It started with cooking some garlic and red chili flakes. Anything that starts with those two ingredients is going to be good in my book. Then there's some chopped basil and tomatoes and you serve the whole thing over some orzo pasta. Tonight was also the first night that I used my new orange pot that I found at garage sale last week. The bright orange color is great, but I love that is has the wooden handle so it is easy to grab and move. Is this making you hungry? You can find the recipe here. Enjoy! (Sorry there is no final photo of it all together, I got too excited and was a little too hungry that I ate it before snapping a photo)

No comments:

Post a Comment