Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cowls

 Chunky Cowl

Short cowl

So, I'm sure the majority of you who are reading my blog at the moment, have seen these cowls a lot, but, for those newbies out there, these are two styles of cowls I knit and sell on Etsy. The Chunky cowl, is one of my favorites, mainly because I love the elegance the braided look has, and it really does drape so nicely around the neck, while keeping you warm at the same time! The short cowl is more of my everyday, throw around the neck and walk out the door kind of cowl. No muss, no fuss.  I also find that if you are living in a drafty cold SF apartment, it's a great one to wear while doing things around the house.  Keeping you from having to worry about loose ends getting caught in vacuum cleaners, being dipped into sauces, or anything of the sort.  So if you're looking for warmth, comfort, fashion and function all wrapped into one, check out Needle in the Fog on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment