Friday, January 18, 2013

Pig of the Month


I thought it might be fun to have a monthly post. Something for my followers to look forward to.  So, since I have so many pig figurines, I thought why not? Here is to my first "Pig of the Month". Pigs were my favorite animal growing up, I really wanted a pet one. So, in liking pigs so much, figurines were always an easy go-to present for me.  And I am not complaining. I must have gotten this little guy years ago from my mom, he doesn't have much of a back story but I think he's my favorite.  I really like the way his legs dangle off the edge of a table.  His most popular spot is above my bedroom door.

Also, I just want to be sure everyone knows I love all things pig.  They are super cute and great pets, but they are also super delicious and I don't think I could have enough bacon in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment